Terms for Re-Use and/or Reprints of Content
Re-use requests include editorial republication (digital reproduction) of owned content of The Eloquent Equine text and images (i.e. content contained in blog posts and in digital editions).
Submitting a Request:
For all requests to reuse content from The Eloquent Equine, the following information is required:
- Issue or posting date
- Page number (for digital issues)
- Title of the article and/or a description of the image(s)
- Name of the author and/or the photographer
- Your contact information (name, address, email)
- A brief description of your proposed reuse of the aforementioned content
We reserve the right to accept or refuse any request for content re-use, and will set the terms for attribution.
Request for PDF(s)
If you or your business were featured in one of our digital issues and you would like a personal PDF copy of the issue(s), please email us at email@example.com to request a copy.