Calling all writers, riders, and trainers!
Our AUGUST 2015 issues is going to focus on training for all disciplines and all skill levels. From simple exercises all riders can undertake to improve their foundational skills, to some advanced tips and tricks to refine your equitation, this issue will be jam-packed with practical training exercises.
We are accepting a range of articles on the subject of horse training for this issue.
Key article types:
- Simple exercises requiring minimal set up
- Training tips for riders for building core muscles and skills both in and out of the saddle
- Expert tips and tricks to improve equitation
- Advanced exercises for specific disciplines
We are also looking for a cover star for this issue. We will be considering the following range of images for the cover:
- Horse and rider in training setting (riding, lunging, etc.)
- Horse and/or rider in a show setting
For general submission and photo guidelines, please check out our magazine submissions page.
Submissions due by JULY 17th → Extended to JULY 24th
Submissions can be emailed as MS Word or PDF attachments to email@example.com.
If you have an idea for an article you would like to submit that is not listed here, please send us a query.