Calling all equestrians – professional and amateur!
We’re ramping up for our summer issue and want you to weigh in on what we hope will be an awesome go-to survival guide for everyday equestrians, and we want your input.
This isn’t going to be your everyday equestrian magazine issue, we’re compiling a panel of industry experts to share their tips, tricks, and secrets for navigating the equestrian realm. Think you fit the bill? Then check out what we’re looking for for this issue below.
We are accepting a range of quick tip, informational, and training articles on the following subjects:
- Purchasing your first horse
- Leasing your first horse
- Tack Essentials – for horse and rider
- Surviving your first show
- Surviving the horse show circuit
- Finding a barn and/or trainer that is a perfect fit
- Equine Health and Nutrition – the basics you need to know
- Working effectively with equestrian professionals – communicating with your vet, farrier, et cetera.
- Returning to the saddle after a long break
- Equine photography
- Overcoming fear and building confidence
We are also looking for a cover star for this issue. We will consider any high resolution photo of horses and riders engaging in everyday activities, including riding, training, and showing.
For general submission and photo guidelines, please check out our magazine submissions page.
– – – –
If you are interested in submitting an article, but don’t see your idea listed here, drop us an email with a query.
All submissions can be emailed to email@example.com as MS Word or PDF files. Images should be included as separately. We accept JPEG or PNG files.
More information about our submissions guidelines can be found under the Submissions tab.