Its a new year, and we have a lot of great new things planned for readers but we need some assistance to achieve those goals. Being a small business, we rely on assistance from great individuals who volunteer their time to help generate great content. Recently we’ve found ourselves a bit shorthanded, so we’re opening things up, and casting a net out into the vast equestrian world to see if anyone is interested in some great new adventures with The Eloquent Equine.
Guest Writer/Blogger Opportunities
We are always looking for guest writers or bloggers interested in creating content for inclusion in our digital magazine issues, or on our website.
Particularly, we are looking for:
- Bloggers to complete independent product reviews for our Friday Feature section, providing detailed reviews of products they love or have tried
- Bloggers in tune with equestrian fashion, interested in writing about it or creating #OOTD & #ROOTD features for our fashion forward section
- Equestrian professionals (coaches, trainers, vets, etc.) looking to contribute training and health articles to our full issues
- Bloggers interested in writing about their riding experiences
Interested? TO APPLY:
Drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- A little bit about you and your background
- What your interested in contributing
Are you one of those horse crazy individuals with a strong sense of creativity who is interested in gaining some experience working within a small publication and growing with a fresh new business?
We are looking for someone interested in volunteering their time in exchange for some great (and hopefully fun & entertaining) experience! We are a small company that prides ourselves on our team of dedicated individuals, who devote time away from their other day jobs to develop and produce engaging content online and in each digital issue – and we are looking to expand our team.
Multimedia Developer / Content Intern
- is flexible and hours can be discussed dependent upon your schedule
- looking for someone to develop and execute short how to/tutorial videos that are fun and informative
- opportunity to help assist with storyboarding, brainstorming, and developing other interactive content like webisodes, HoofNotes Infographics, and more.
- You will be an integral part of the magazine team and will be responsible for generating innovative and unique content for our readers
What we are looking for:
- Someone with knowledge of the equine industry and its various facets
- Extremely strong sense of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work with other team members
- Ability and means to create short videos (or willingness to learn how to do so)
- Eager and positive attitude
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and design programs (preferred)
- minimum of high school diploma preferred
- minimum 2 month commitment
NOTE: this position is not location specific. As long as you have a good internet connection, and access to email – you are good to go. Individuals located within proximity to publication (CAN – GTA) may have more opportunities to assist at events, webisode/video shoots, photo shoots, etc.
What you get:
- a chance to work in a small company and grow with the business
- experience working with a variety of media in a publication (magazine) setting
- build your writing experience and work portfolio
- work and network with great individuals in the equine industry
- it’s a great addition to any resume! (and we are always happy to provide reference letters)
Interested? TO APPLY:
- Please tell us why you think you would be right for this position (max 250 words)
- Your education level
- A brief description of your equine experience (ex. disciplines, etc)
- Your strengths and weakness, based upon what we have listed above
- Any other relevant experience that may help you excel
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
Please note: this is a volunteer/internship opportunity and not a paid position.