Photo Clinic Series
Improve your position and receive great riding tips from our panel of industry professionals in this all new mini photo clinic series. Readers can submit their up to two photos for critique, which then may get selected to be featured in the clinic series on our website.
All photo clinic submissions must include:
- Your name (first name only is acceptable); your horses name, age, and breed; the name of the farm/owner of the horse (if not owned by you)
- Your riding discipline
- Up to 2 photos of yourself riding (JPEG, PNG, or TIFF)
- All photos must be clear, provide a full (unobstructed view) of the horse and rider, and all riders must be wearing helmets
- If your are under 18 years of age, you must include a note of parental permission with your submission
Tales from Horseback
This feature is all about showcasing inspiring and interesting rider stories. From overcoming challenges to preparing for big competitions, or celebrating achievements (great and small), this is the place for riders to share their horse stories.
- Stories should be no less than 750 words
- Can include a maximum of 4 photos
Want to see your product or business featured in an upcoming Friday Feature?
Our Friday Feature section is a bi-weekly post and a staple here at The Eloquent Equine. Our Friday Feature section showcases great brands and products, from rider clothing and accessories, to horse care products, and more.
If you have a great new product, or just a great product in general, that you would like reviewed, or would you like to promote a new product line, or just promote your brand in general this is the spot to look.
Tack Shop Tuesdays
Tack Shop Tuesdays is a monthly section showcasing our local equestrian tack shops and the staff & owners that run them.
If you own a small town tack shop and want to see it featured this is the place to be. Spread word of your store, gain some potential new customers, and let us show the world how great you are!
If you would like to be featured, please email us with the following information:
- Your name and contact information (email and/or phone number)
- The name of your tack shop
- A link to your website and/or social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Picture of your store
- A short write up about your store (750 words or less), including brands you carry; where you are located; and any information about how/why you started the store; why customers should visit; et cetera.