Many of us equestrians spend our daily lives balancing time between the barn and the boardroom, so why not save some time and pick a look that works both places? With the popularity of “equestrian chic” in the mainstream, its super easy to style up your show and schooling clothes for a look that is totally acceptable (and even fashion forward) in the “real” (aka. non-horse) world.
With that in mind … we’ve pulled together some super stylish equestrian fashions and everyday accessories that can take you from the barn to the boardroom (or vice versa) with the speed of a quick change artist.
From Barn … to Boardroom
Get the look:
- Spooks Stripes Show jacket
- Le Fash NY Brooklyn City Grey Silver Breech
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Counting Carats
- Ariat Triumph Short Sleeve Show SHirt
- Petrie Polo Tall Boots
- Call it Spring Rasen Short Boot
- The Argentinus Stock Pin from Spiced Equestrian
- SSG Grand Prix Bling, Bling Gloves in Black
- Spiced Equestrian Phone Case in Milk Damsel
- Michel McNabb Jewelry Curb Chain Bracelet
- Accessorize UK All Over Metallic Stole in Mink
- The Wellington Wristlet by Tucker Tweed