The Eloquent Equine’s featured rider program works like a brand ambassadorship, with a twist. Featured riders will recieve a full page introduction feature in one of our digital issues, as well as tri-monthly (once every three months) post on our website updating readers on what you’ve been up to, what you’ve acheived, your goals, and anything else riding related you want to share!
All we ask in return is that you promote the magazine to your friends and associates by sharing your favourite posts and issues across your social media.
Are you interested in applying to be a Featured Rider?
Its simple … just 3 easy steps.
- Check if we are accepting submissions for featured riders
- See if you qualify
- Apply with the specified information.
All the information you need is located below.
- Be an amateur rider, aged 15- 25, any discipline
- Compete regularly during competition season, any level (minimum 4 shows / year)
- Be active on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Provide us with a brief bio (max 250 words) about you and your horse (or the horse you ride)
- Tell us what inspires you most about the equestrian sport
- Tell us why you think you’d be a great featured rider
- Send an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Featured Rider Submission”
Featured Rider Applications: CLOSED