Cover stars are the first thing that our readers see when they click on our issues! The are the focal point for the issue; the point that draws your attention, and draws you in. We are always looking for inspiring artists, riders, and equestrian professionals to feature on the covers of each and every one of our digital issues.
All images and digital artwork submitted for consideration as cover art must follow the following guidelines.
Cover star submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis, and if you art is chosen for a specific issue, you will be notified via email. Images for the cover are selected based upon quality of the piece and how well they match with the issues theme.
All photo submissions must include:
- The name and contact information (email) of the photographer (if not the person submitting the photo)
- Consent for use of the photo – if the submitter is not the photographer
- The name of the subjects (human and/or horse)
- A brief description of the photoshoot (ex. where it was taken, what event etc.)
- Please ensure the photos are clear and promote proper safety practices (ex. riders wearing helmets etc.)
- Images must be at least 300 dpi and of a large file size
All digital art submissions must include:
- The name and contact information (email) of the submitting artist
- Consent for use of the art piece in the issue
- The name of the piece and medium
- Digital art submissions must either be a high resolution digital capture of the traditional medium (ex. a painting) or a high resolution digital piece.
Questions about cover star submissions can be emailed to email@example.com
To learn more about out our submissions guidelines – click here!